How to Easily Use this App and Create your Affirmations the Right Way
Congratulations on purchasing this very powerful affirmations app! You will be overjoyed with the positive results in your life as you continue to listen to your affirmations daily. Feel free to choose your affirmations from our existing library or be creative and make your own affirmations custom tailored to your own personal dreams and goals.
Create as many affirmations in a playlist as is comfortable for you. It can be as few as one or all the way up to over two hundred affirmations in a playlist. I personally like variety, so I will have at least 50 affirmations in all the main categories, but don’t try to do everything at once. You can just add a few each day and soon you will have incredible lists. The key is to use the app each day and create some affirmations each day until you are totally satisfied with the variety and quality of the playlists you have created.
It is important to just get started and grow your affirmation lists daily. I like to record my affirmations when I am in a good frame of mind and feeling refreshed, such as in the morning times or just after exercising. I will add 15 affirmations and record them. It only takes a few minutes and over time you will have an incredible variety of categories you can choose from filled with affirmations in your own voice, which makes the effectiveness of the affirmations better. Just focus on creating what is most important to you at this period of time, be it health, healing, motivation, wealth, or anything else you may choose.
Be sure to keep filling your affirmation lists until you are totally satisfied with what you have, then it is very easy to pop on your headphones and hit play whenever you want to start seeding your mind with all the positive insight and messages that great affirmations have. I went to great lengths to make the affirmations in this app world class! Be sure to take advantage of them and always feel free to modify them to your own desires. When you do that, personalize them, they become even more important and powerful to you.
Don’t be afraid to unlock the other affirmation categories. They are all filled with amazing affirmations! Truly world class affirmations.
At the bottom of the page be sure to check out the Tips for Creating Incredible Affirmations section for how to best make great affirmations and use this app for maximum effectiveness.
How to Use
Creating a Playlist
First make sure you are on the playlist screen. If you are on the listen screen with the tree and graphics, then press the playlists tab button on the top right. To create a new playlist, simply click on the plus symbol on the top right hand corner of the Playlists screen. Once you have pressed the plus symbol you will get the option to type in the name of your playlist.
Once you have typed in the name of your new playlist you can now add your affirmations and choose your music for the background. Simply choose the music icon on the bottom left underneath your new playlist name to listen to and select your music for this playlist. Once you have touched the music you want to listen to so that “selected” shows up next to it, just hit the Done button on the top right corner to save your music choice to this playlist and exit.
You can start adding your affirmations to your playlist at any time by pressing the “Add Affirmation” button. When you do this you will have the choice of selecting affirmations from the library included in this app or creating your own personal affirmations. To add affirmations from the library, simply choose that option, then choose the category you want to add from, then hit the select button to the right of each affirmation you want to add. When done, hit the save button on the top right corner.
If you want to create your own affirmation, just select the option “Type In Your Own” then type in your affirmation and hit Save. In the future, if you would like to add in an affirmation you have already created, it will be located under the “Personal” category in the library. You will now be able to add that affirmation to other playlists anytime you want.
Once you have chosen or created your affirmations simply press the save button to have them put into your playlist.
Recording is easy to do. Be sure your playlist is open by pressing the right arrow “>” to the right of your playlist name to open up the affirmations and the record symbol to the left of the affirmation. Simply tap the record icon to the left of your affirmation and then tap the red record button underneath your typed in affirmation and start recording. If you have more than 1 affirmation to record simply tap the right arrow “>” on the right hand side to get to the next affirmation to record. Once the affirmations have been recorded to your satisfaction just hit the save button on the top right. Be sure to check out the tips section at the end for advice on recording great affirmations.
Listening to a playlist
To listen to your affirmations, simply hit the play button to the left of the playlist you would like to listen to on the playlists page. This will bring you to the listen page and the music you have chosen will start playing and the affirmations you recorded will start playing.
Growing your tree and naming your tree
The longer you listen to your affirmations, the more experience your great tree will attain. Watch as it grows more powerful as you grow more powerful in real life. Feel free to customize the name of your tree under the settings tab. The settings tab is the 3 horizontal bars grouped together at the top right of the playlists and listen screen. Then click on “Settings” and you will get the option to name your tree at the very top. To get back to the main screens, click the bars again at the top left then choose “Affirmations” at the top.
You can easily switch between the listen page and the playlists page by touching their name in the white box on the top of the screen.
Simply hit the play button in the center of the listen screen to listen or pause your affirmations at any time.
To the left of the play button is the back option. If you want to go back and listen to previous affirmations, simply touch this button.
To the right of the play button is the forward option. If you want to go forward and listen to the next affirmation, simply touch this button.
Repeat Affirmation button
The auto repeat affirmation button will allow you to repeat a single affirmation over and over. This is a very powerful feature that really can help you focus on an affirmation that is very important to you. Listen to the same affirmation over and over to really get in your mind. This button is to the right of the forward button. One of my favorite one word affirmations to listen to over and over again with beautiful music in the background is simply the word “Release”
Simply press this button to listen to your playlist of affirmations in random order. The random button is the icon to the left of the back affirmation button. This option is great for keeping your affirmations list fresh and new.
Deleting Playlist and Affirmations
To delete or organize the order of your affirmations, hit the right arrow “>” next to your playlist name. Then hit the edit icon on the bottom right, to the right of the add affirmation button. When you do this you will have the ability to delete an affirmation by pressing the red minus sign circle to the left of it then choosing the delete option in the red box on the right.
Organizing Order of Affirmations
Hit the right arrow “>” next to your playlist name. Then hit the edit icon on the bottom right, to the right of the add affirmation button. To organize the order of your affirmations, press the 3 horizontal bars to the right of your affirmation and drag the affirmation into the order you would like it to be in.
You can update an affirmation by hitting the right arrow “>” next to your playlist name. Then hit the edit icon on the bottom right, to the right of the add affirmation button. Then using your finger, press down on the affirmation you want to edit for 2 seconds and then release. You will get the option to select a new affirmation from the library or type in your own. Select “Type in your own” and then type in the new updated affirmation and then hit save.
Tips For Creating Incredible Affirmations
- For best results, put on headphones and relax or go about your daily routine while you listen to your affirmations. You can also choose to simply read the affirmations you have and can use the back and forward arrows to scroll through your list of affirmations.
- Make playlists tailored specifically to your goals and dreams. Don’t be afraid to make a variety of playlists that really focus in on your main goals in life currently.
Try to have at least 10 affirmations in each playlist and up to over one hundred. For mediations, simple playlists can be great, such as just using a mantra or a word or two.
Try to make your affirmation stated in the present tense.
- You want to make sure your affirmation is believable to yourself for maximum effectiveness.
- Make sure your affirmation is empowering.
- You don’t want to focus too much on the desired goal as it tends to trick the brain into thinking the goal is already attained, so you can lose motivation. Affirmations work best when you include the desired outcome as well as what you are going to do in order to get that outcome. For example: “I will easily exercise 4 times per week in order to be healthy and strong.” “I will read a new book each month in order to expand my knowledge of the world constantly.”
- Listen to your affirmations for 5-30 minutes 1-3 times per day. They tend to be more effective when listened to soon after waking up and just before you go to bed. Stay consistent with your practice and soon it will become a habit and something you easily do each day. A great idea is to make a morning time affirmations list and an evening time affirmations list.
- Soon after waking up I will put on my headphones, hit play on one of my favorite playlists, then drink a large glass of water then go about my morning routine while listening to my positive affirmations.
- Headphones work the best when listening to the affirmations.
- When listening to your affirmations try and keep a clear mind and really focus in on the affirmation.
Feel free to visualize while listening to the affirmations. Visualize what you will be doing to achieve the desired effect of the affirmation and then visualize the desired outcome of your affirmation.
- Be sure you are in a positive and motivated frame of mind when recording your affirmations. Try and get yourself into a peak state of mind then do your recordings. When recording your affirmations be sure to fully believe and mean what you are saying. This will increase the effectiveness of the affirmations. Say them with intent and meaning. Feel free to keep hitting the record button until you are satisfied with the results. Don’t be a perfectionist however. Do the best you can and move on. You can always record them over later on if you want.
- Don’t be afraid to hit the repeat button if something resonates with you. Listening to the same affirmation over and over can really help you absorb it better.
- A great idea is to make a playlist and title it “Goals”, then type in and record your goals. Ideally with a goal you want to include what you will be doing in order to achieve that goal, why it is important for you to complete that goal and the time frame you want the goal completed by. Then just keep this playlist updated and you can delete the ones you complete and listen to your goals daily for a refresher of what your main focus should be.
The more you listen to your affirmations the more they will become ingrained within you and start becoming a reality. Your tree avatar will also gain experience each time you listen to your affirmations. Watch as your life and your tree grow strong and powerful through the daily use of positive affirmations.
I feel this is one of the best affirmations apps in the world, but you will need to get those affirmations recorded and your favorite playlists created! Don’t be lazy! Whenever you feeling good, capture that inspiration and record some new affirmations. You will be happy you did later on when you’re not feeling so great and all you have to do is hit the play button to be reminded of all you are striving for and the hopes and dreams you want to accomplish! Do the work early to create your playlists and this can be one of the most powerful self-development tools you ever own when practiced daily that will benefit you for many years to come!
I wish you the best of luck and hope this app will make a powerful and positive impact in your life like it has mine! I truly believe this is one of the best affirmations apps in the world, if not the best! It is very important that people are getting the best tools they need to succeed in life, so be sure to do your part in helping others get the blessings of affirmations in their lives. Let your friends and family know about your great results and please don’t forget to let other people know about your positive life changes by giving this app a nice review. It would be greatly appreciated.